Job title: CMC Manager
Location: Berlin (Germany)
PentixaPharm is a young radiopharmaceutical company with a small agile team of highly qualified employees committed to develop the innovative theranostic pair PentixaFor and PentixaTher specifically targeting the CXCR4-receptor expressed in most fast progressing diseases such as hematological and solid cancers as well as cardiovascular malignancies.
Purpose of the Position
- Support PentixaPharm radiopharmaceutical development in the radioactive lab covering all CMC aspects
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Set up and conduct of radiolabelling experiments, tests and analyses based on peptide chelator-conjugated chemistry
- Development of analytical methods (HPLC, TLC)
- Operating and maintaining of existing laboratory equipment.
- Improvement of processes and lab infrastructure to support an efficient lab organisation based on a radiation safety environment.
- Planning, running and document tests and experiments in a self-management way to develop and validate new and existing processes for routine production
Experience / Qualifications
- Ideal: Qualification/degree as Chemical Technical Assistant or Lab Technician, ideally including hands-on lab work in a production environment and excellent synthetic skills
- Minimum: Experience in handling hazardous substances incl. respective norms and documentation processes
- Languages: German and English
- HPLC, TLC
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suit
- Synthetic skills
- Reliable, being proactive, and demonstrating alternative thinking to develop new ideas and solution orientated
Other Useful Information
If you want to become a part of our young and motivated team and if you are ready for a new challenge, we are looking forward to your complete application - please send it to: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!